The following rules and regulations must be followed in malls, hotels, and other retail / wholesale establishments.
- Businesses should ensure that they abide by all strict sanitization and social distancing measures.
- While food and beverage outlets are permitted to function as usual, this is not applicable to bars, pubs and nightclubs including those operate inside the hotels.
- Moreover, the outlets that are permitted to sell alcohol should make sure that they restrict the serving of these drinks to tables or in room (in case of hotel stay), along with the ordered meals.
- Elevators should come with social distancing marking on floors and preference should be given to pregnant ladies and people with special needs.
- There should be a mandatory section to isolate the suspected guests.